Royer Labs Limited Warranty
Royer Labs warrants all Royer products sold by Royer Labs’ authorized dealers and/or distributors worldwide with the following terms and conditions.
- Body fit and finish Lifetime
- Transducer frames/magnets Lifetime
- Transformers Lifetime
- Vacuum Tubes 10 years
- Cables & Cable Sets 5 years
- Shock Mount Accessories 2 years
- Ribbon Element – SF Series 1 year
- Ribbon Element – R Series 1st re-ribbon free (to original owner only)
SCOPE OF WARRANTY:
From the date of original purchase and for the respective periods specified above, Royer Labs agrees to repair all Royer Labs products which are defective in material and workmanship.
This warranty does not apply in the event of the following:
- Defects or damage caused by accident, fire, flood, lightning or other acts of nature.
- Defects or damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence or failure to observe the instructions contained in
the owner’s manual furnished at the time of original purchase.
- Products that have been altered or repaired by anyone other than a Royer Labs authorized service facility.
This warranty applies to the original owner only and is not transferable.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE:
Warranty service is provided by Royer Labs or Royer Labs authorized repair facilities. All products returned for warranty or repair service must be accompanied by a Royer Labs Repair Authorization Form. These forms are available on our web site at:
US Repair Authorization Form – contact Royer for RA number
Non-US Repair Authorization Form – contact Royer for RA number
Product must be returned in original packaging, or packaged as shown in the Repair & Service section of our web site.
Royer Labs is not responsible for warranty or service related shipping charges.